At the heart of Kingman with the KING at heart.

At the heart of Kingman with the KING at heart.

Phone: 620.532.3797 | Email: kfbc2@yahoo.com

 

Our story begins in the winter of 1882. A small group of Christians were meeting in Turner Hall until a minister from Virginia came and helped grow the gathering. By May of 1882 the church was organized and in August the first pastor, Pastor Aiken, was called to bi-vocational ministry.

 

On March 14, 1884 the Secretary of the State of Kansas, James Smith, granted the church a charter. The church has remained ever since.

 

Over the past 130+ years the buildings have changed, the people have changed, but one thing remains the same: Jesus is what it’s all about. He’s the leader of the church and we’re on his mission to make more and better followers of him.

OUR STORY

Established in 1882

']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })(); $(document).ready(function () { try { MotoJS.events.subscribe('onSwitchFinish', function() { try { _gaq.push(['_trackPageview', MotoJS.website.basePath + MotoJS.page.getUrl()]); }catch(e){} }); }catch(e){} });